Wednesday, August 17, 2011

It's not every day, it's every trip...there's always a dumbass

It's much cooler in the mornings and makes the ride in to work so much the better - the Ottawa River Parkway was awesome this morning, and it was a great ride in.
I worked a little late and so rode back just after rush hour and I thought it was going to be one of those rare uneventful days. That is until some freaking dumbass decided I shouldn't have stopped at a 4 way stop! I just barely throttled ahead as the bumper was about take my saddle bags.
WTF!
No apologies, not even a fake embarrassed look, nothing!

addendum: In retrospect, this guy may be so used rolling a "stop" at an intersection and expecting everyone to do the same - everyone does right?
Not me. This season I have had so many incidents that I have backed down and gone into full defensive mode when riding, it's damn frightening to ride lately.

No comments: