Sunday, January 22, 2012

Motorcycle show(s) mid winter Ottawa



Motorcycle show(s) in the middle of a cold January in Ottawa, what better way to relieve the winter blues!?
Firstly, OGTC, (Ottawa Good Time Center) put off it's own "show" (kind of) for whatever reason (it doesn't really matter to me) and regardless, we went!
I like OGTC, I like the bikes, i like the gear, and mostly the service department is great with me - the "show" as it was, was little more than all there same rides and gear, in the same places but, with some great price drops! Good stuff OGTC - do it again!

Also on the same weekend was the Ottawa International Motorcycle Show.  Off we went again!  For me, it was not impressive; mostly the same showroom stuff, some with good pricing but little stands out, or is remembered now that it has been a week or so since!  Now, that said, my lady friend did pick up a nice bike jacket with a good price, (although, not enough to compensate for parking and ticket costs) and the tour information has stuck with us as we plan our summer rides.  I don't think it was a waste of our time however, and I hope next year's events will be bigger, badder and better.

No comments: