Thursday, October 01, 2009

Blow up Your TV, or...I told you so!


So, tonight it's about a TV - kind of ...I don't watch much TV - not that I don't like it when I do, (well, except for the big business commercialization and the social engineering of government imposed programming guidelines...er, yeah, OK, I digress) - Suffice to say I don't watch much TV. Most of my friends know that I don't watch much TV - and with that said, such is the inspiration for posting tonight, (aside from the Rye and Ginger hic*).

In a friendly derision from a lady friend, it has come to light that it is thought that I may not even own a TV, (or even common house hold furniture...unm WTF? What's with that?). Honestly, no, I don't own a TV, but I do have one in my apartment, (Thanks to my drinking buddy buying big ass LCD Flat screens!)

So...the whole reason for the posting tonight, is to prove this...see the picture, there's the TV baby, and notice there is a couch and everything!


LOL, it's all good!


John Prine..."Blow up your TV throw away your paper
Go to the country, build you a home
Plant a little garden, eat a lot of peaches"

BABY!

No comments: