Saturday, May 01, 2010

Junk the Bed

Insomnia has hit again!
I broke my last insomnia by moving from sleeping in my bed to sleeping on the floor and I've been there for a couple of weeks, but last night I went back to the bed. Not a good move apparently because today I am exhausted, in pain and believe it or not, not my usual "freaking beaming ray of freaking sunshine" self!

I downloaded and watch the movie "Insomnia" too. There were some interesting insights given as the Pacino portrays a 6 days battle for sleep; of note, the frustrations and hallucinations! Yeah yeah, it is only a movie, but I've been there and can attest to seeing cars on the road when driving, or being furious at the light creeping in around the windows and yes, I've taped off the windows too, (a proper tuck tape does a good job)!

Due to the distorted concept of time, the mind works over time thinking about any and everything! I had a rather large and at the time I believed in depth post to make however when I re-read the draft this morning, I've decided it was total crap!

I've decided I am going to junk the bed and set up on the floor again.

No comments: